The 670 model series features a single-ended(670-SR)or double-end ramps(670-DR) portable floor barrel scale specifically designed for heavy-duty chemical, industrial, and various other application weighing.
- 670-SR Model: One built-In front load 9″ ramp with rear bumper rail
- 670-DR Model: Two built-in side load 9″ ramp
- Structural tubular steel construction.
- Anti-skid diamond plate deck with eyebolt holes.
- 40″ indicator column with mounting plate
- 100% End loading capacity.
- 150% Overload Protection.
- 4 Internally mounted, Environmentally protected, NTEP certified-5000 Division Class III/IIIL, IP 67 water-resistant rated load cells.
- 10-foot indicator cable Compatible with most digital weight indicators.
- Shielded load cell and indicator cables.
- Low profile (1.5” above the floor).
- Live side rails to weigh oversized loads.
- Top access scale adjustment handles.
- Cast iron 4” wheels, with roller bearings and grease fittings.
- Smooth carbon steel deck plate with eyebolt holes.
- Column mounted NEMA 4 junction box (available in stainless steel, plastic, and “FM” approved).
- Plastic wheel with roller bearings and grease fittings.
- “FM” approved junction box (available for column mounted NEMA 4x junction box only).