Rice Lake’s 920i more than a digital weight display. It’s also a high-powered programmable controller for automating complex industrial processes.
- NTEP-Certified Legal-for-Trade
- Customizable, animated graphic display
- Multi-channels allow viewing of one or multiple scale totals
Rice Lake’s well-rounded indicator, controller and weight display selection is led by the impressive and adaptable 920i, delivering more features, more programmability, and more power for your process. The 920i combines performance-driven circuitry, simplified architecture, and customized display features to take your system further. Choose from our universal, panel mount, or wall-mount style.
Up to ten different screens can be programmed to change with any given process, while graphic icons and messages show setpoint and function status. The multi-channel display feature shows the weight on an individual scale or a combination of totalized scales. When used in batching/mixing applications, one 920i is capable of handling multiple scale, flow temperature and pulse. It can control hundreds of I/O setpoints, queuing such things as gates and conveyors. The 920i’s complete database capability stores your important data and files.
- Large (4.6″ W x 3.4″ H, 320 x 240 pixel) back-lit LCD graphical display
- Selectable character sizes from .25″ to 1.2″
- 60 configurable operator prompts
- Display up to four scale channels per screen with required legal-for-trade information
- 32 scale accumulators
- Five soft keys with 10 user-defined, 14 preset functions per screen
- 10 programmable display screens
- Millivolt calibration, 5-point linearization and geographical calibration
- NEMA 4X/IP66 stainless steel enclosure
- Selectable A/D measurement rate up to 960/second
- 100 setpoints, 30 configurable setpoint types
- Two slots for option cards
- 1,000-ID truck register for in/out weighing
- 64K user on-board NV RAM
- User programmable 1024K flash memory
- Reflash memory to upgrade firmware
- Power for 16, 350 ohm load cells per A/D board
- 4 communication ports
- Digital weight display w/data storage
- Control of multiple scales and operations simultaneously, such as gates, conveyors, batching/mixing operations etc., as determined by timed intervals, temperature, weight and more.