The PT Series truck scale is available in many standard sizes to satisfy varying requirements. We understand that pit-type installations often involve replacing an existing mechanical or electronic scale. With a 42-inch profile, (pier to top of approach) the PT easily fits into many existing pit-type foundations. Standard widths for the PT Series concrete or steel deck models range from 10 to 14 feet, NTEP Certified.
Our engineers specializes in custom-built models, including multi-platform scales that conform to the exact requirements of your existing pit. All of this equates to a quicker installation and less disruption to your business.
- Download: Literature about PT Survivor truck scales Here (English)
- Download: key facts about PT Survivor truck scales Here (English) or (Spanish)
- Download: Key Advantage about PT Survivor truck scales Here (English) or (Spanish)
- Three standard widths: 10′, 11′, and 12′ (available up to 14 ft, NTEP-certified)
- One 2′ x 2′ square manhole opening
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and pre-assembled mounts
- NTEP-certified, CC #98-011A1
- Junction box(es) appropriate for number of load cells utilized
- 90,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- Available with steel treadplate or 6″ reinforced concrete deck
- Up to 270,000 lb full scale capacity
- Span deflection ratio (1:3100) for legal highway loads
- Up to 42′ section span