The CB-2 Concrete Batch Controller is a versatile, efficient concrete batching control system ideal for ready-mix and block plants. The CB-2 is capable of controlling portable plants, stack-up plants, central mix, dry batch, as well as precast facilities. From weighing raw material to automatic printing of tickets and reports, your entire operation can now be cost-effectively controlled from this proven reliable controller.
Driven by Rice Lake’s intelligent 920i HMI controller, the CB-2 delivers real-time statistical data through various network options. Robust processing power and expanded networking capabilities allow the CB-2 to easily communicate with printers, PCs, keyboards, and other peripheral equipment.
- One aggregate and one cement scale sampling 120 times per second
- Standard manual override controls
- Batch tickets with configurable field printing
- 1-megabyte database
- Material usage by day/week/month/year and inventory on hand with reporting
- Automatic aeration control for cement silos and weigh hoppers
- Multiple freefall values per material with “learning” abilities
- Split batching for loads larger than plant capacity with pre-weighing next batch for maximum throughput
- Automatic dust collection outputs
- Simulation mode for demonstration and/or testing